About Me

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Victims of the dtsportscards123123 fiasco

I have had 2 emails today from victims of the dtsportscards123123 fiasco. Two individuals out there that are being strung along by this seller. If you recall, I received a full refund. The seller stated that he would honor all the sales, but his ebay account had been hacked so that is why it would take so long to sort out the mess.

Youtube Video on dtsportscards123123

I caught wind of the issues when I hadn't received a tracking number from him and I went to his ebay page to investigate. I learned that his account had been suspended and he had been removed from ebay. I immediately sent an email and filed an paypal claim.

I want to be clear that the story from dtsportscards might very well be true.

Please send me an email if you are caught in this web as I might be able to put you in contact with other victims.

So far I have had specific hits from Brooklyn, Rochester, Akron, Hialeah, and Columbus.

No comments: