About Me

Sunday, July 26, 2009

2006 Topps Finest Football Box 4

I hadn't got around to picking anymore of these up in the last few months. I have complained a lot about fluctuating box prices and Topps Finest Football is one of those products. Nothing particularly noteworthy about the set. Lots of good rookies but the odds are long to pull a bush, young, williams, etc. I do like this set and the refractors are nice. When I bought 3 boxes 7 or so months ago they were $60 a box, they shot up to $70 or more and then they dropped back down to $60 and I picked up 3.

The Refractors:
Photobucket
You get one Favre card per mini box. I would rather have a regular refractor than one of these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The autos:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally
Photobucket
Thanks Topps! an expired redemption! Topps promised me 3 autos not 2 autos and a redemption. The redemption period just isn't long enough on these and a product like finest should be redemption free or good for a few years. Kellen Clemens is a local player, I would have been pretty happy with this card too. We should sue and class action their ass for this.

No comments: