About Me

Friday, July 31, 2009

2006 Topps Finest Football Box 5

Don't forget the Baseball Break here and the 5 2008 Leaf Limited Football and 1 2008 National Treasures Group Break here.

Now on to the break
Brett Favre Blue Xfractor- These cards are kind of useless. What's the point?
Photobucket
Blue
Photobucket
Blue X
Photobucket
Green
Photobucket
Who?
Photobucket
Who?
Photobucket
D-Brick is the poster child for including linemen of any type into your auto checklist. Pop quiz: name 5 HOF O or D Lineman ok now name 10 QB's. Which one took you longer
Photobucket

2 comments:

Slette said...

If you happen to pull any Chad Greenway cards from your 2006 Finest breaks, would you shoot me an email? I'd be interested in buying 'em off ya.

epslette AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks!

Offy said...

I know Dave Thomas from the Wendy's commercials and I know Dave Thomas from SCTV, but this Dave Thomas I don't know and he's supposedly a Patriot. I think I would have rather had an autograph from one of those first two guys. (I think some company is doing a dual auto of Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis in an upcoming product, I can't remember which one though.)