About Me

Monday, August 3, 2009

2007 Bowmans Best Baseball Group Break

Ok Bear with me on this one.

Each Mini box of Bowmans best has 3 autos in it, 9 per master box. Each slot will be one auto and numbered cards will be assigned randomly independent of the autos. here is what I am going to do. As you sign up, you will be placed on the list. When the list is complete, I will randomize it. As the autos come out of the packs they will be given in order to the randomized list. When the autos are done, I will then hand out the numbered cards in the same manner. Same with the base cards.

Each slot is $15.00, two for $29.00 and if you pay for next months Monthly box busters AT THE SAME TIME you get next months slot for $16 instead of $17.

Paypal to stusigpi@hotmail.com.

The list below is only labeled Box 1 box 2 and so on to determine how many boxes we are actually going to get. For example, if you are under Box 1 you are not limited to just the autos that come out of Box 1. Everyone is guaranteed an auto. If you buy two slots you get 2, if you buy 3 slots you get 3 autos.

Sign ups close August 1 or when we get to a max of 10 boxes. The monthly break will occur on the August 3. This break will occur August 7 or 8. I had to wait to order these boxes until I knew how many I was going to have.

Box 1
1. iamjoecollector (host)
2. Beardy (paid)
3. That bearded fellow (paid)
4. You know the one that looks all crazy in his banner (paid)
5. PopStartled (paid)
6. PopStartled (paid)
7. White Sox Cards(paid)
8. Tribe Cards (paid)
9. Red Bird (paid)

Box 2
1. HEB (paid)
2. HEB (paid)
3. The Motherscratcher (paid)
4. The Motherscratcher (paid)
5. Alex (paid)
6. Alex (paid)
7. Captain canadia (paid)
8. Box opener (paid)
9. Grant



1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - Drauer(paid)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - open
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid)
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - Open
6. Texas Rangers - Grant
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - that wants his money for nothin and his flacco for free (paid)
9. San Francisco Giants - popsartled (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators - tribecards (paid)
11. Cleveland Indians – Tribecards (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant
15. New York Mets – D Rauer (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Grant
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - whitesox cards (paid)
19. Toronto Blue Jays - Open
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - Open
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Motherscratcher (paid)
24. Minnesota Twins - Gcrl (paid)
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - open
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - box Opener (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs (paid)
30. Houston Astros - Houston (paid)

19 comments:

beardy said...

I planning on picking up 2 slots, but won't pay until the 17th, when I get paid again.

beardy said...

damn that's improper english.

Captain Canuck said...

question;

let's say for example that there are 20 slots paid for, but we get 24 autos. Do the first 4 people get two autos?

stusigpi said...

No because I would be paying for those four slots out of my own pocket.

Let me clarify there are 9 autos per box so say we get 25 paid slots that would leave 2 autos left over that I would have paid for because I would have had to pick up the rest of the slots to buy the box.

Pop Startled said...

Sign me up for two slots...you know I'm good for the money!

Oh, Beardy, I couldn't help it and bought a box of Ginter...I wish I had entered the Ginter-off.

Motherscratcher said...

I sent in for 2 slots plus next month.

Oh, and, I can vouch for Beardy. I know he looks a little funny, but he's a solid dude.

stusigpi said...

He keeps yammering on about some Flako, Flacksead (no that's Bonds), Farko, i don't know some Ravens no name QB guy. I pulled a couple of autos of the guy and let my dog play with them.

Alex said...

In for 2 Bowman best and the August break.

Got my cards from June & July. Thanks.

Pop Startled said...

Why you gotta make fun of our great white hope? Now we've lost Mason...ugh.

Got the cards from the group breaks. The Hanley refractor was worth it. Thanks!

beardy said...

Just sent payment for my Flacco auto, and all slots in your breaks.

Does letting your dog play with it affect book value?

grant said...

Looks like I'm gonna have to hold out and pay on my next check on the 28th if there are still spots for the bowman I'll take 1 along with my teams. Grant

grant said...

Looks like I'm gonna have to hold out and pay on my next check on the 28th if there are still spots for the bowman I'll take 1 along with my teams. Grant

Mr. McClimans said...

Would love to go in for a slot. My A's are gone though. :( But, this is something I'm very interested in. Would love to do this for a case.

gcrl said...

just paid for the august box break.

arfmax said...

August break payment sent for Phillies, thanks

arfmax

Box Opener said...

Just paid for August (Only Red Sox, Cubs are now up for grabs)and One Slot in Bowman's Best break

--David said...

Just curious, but I paid but I'm not in the box list??

RWH said...

Just paid for Angels

beardy said...

Just paid for a 3rd (and final) Bowmans Best slot. Hope I'm not too late, and if I am, gimme back my money fool!