About Me

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2007 Upper Deck Exquisite Football Case Break

Lets try this again. Voluntarheel, Bobby, and DarkShip had previously signed up, drop me a line if you want to continue, the two others that signed up have already emailed me.

2007 UD Exquisite Football Case Break - 8 spots only Each Slot guaranteed cards
2007 exquiste football case group break.
8 spots - This is not a team break. I toyed with the team break idea on this and there is too much of a risk that someone will put up $100+ and end up with nothing. That is not ok

The case is packed out in the following:
- (3) Exquisite Rookie Signature Card
- (3) Exquisite Rookie Signature Patch Card
- (3) Additional Exquisite Signature, Multi-Signed, or Legendary Cut Card
- (3) Exquisite Jersey Card
- (3) Exquisite Patch Card
- (3) Base cards

$127 a spot
Everyone gets cards. There are 15 hits and the 16th slot gets the 3 base cards. So 7 people with get 2 hits and 1 person gets 1 hit and 3 base cards. If you are the person that gets the 3 base cards. I will throw in a really good auto from my collection. I will give you a choice of autos.

Paypal to stusigpi@hotmail.com
For roughly 1/3 of the cost of a box, you get a shot at an entire case. There are a ton of nice cards available.
Random slot assignment and break on YouTube. Check out my YouTube Channel.

Break will occur when filled

1. Iamjoecollector (paid)
2. Red Bird
3. HEB
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

If this works out, I am planning on doing a 2008 case next. People in on this break get first chance at the 2008 break.

No comments: