About Me

Monday, July 27, 2009

2008-09 Rookie Threads Basketball pack 4

Pack 4? Anyway, another free pack.

I decided to not video this one because I was busting a bunch of other stuff at the same time. Now I wish I would have.

No base cards

Photobucket
Photobucket
/11 Really you couldn't auto this card. There are only 11 of them for pete's sake.
Photobucket

Another note. Given the price of wax right now, I am taking a bit of a break from buying new wax. I still have a few more boxes to post and will still be doing the monthly box busters, but wax is stupid expensive right now. If I happen to run into a deal I might pick it up, but I am not actively seeking things out right now. Blowout had Magic for $65 over the weekend, if it hits $50 I will pick some up same with icons football, mayo, murad, finest anything, masterpieces. BTW, with a couple of exceptions, I will no longer purchase boxes with sticker autos. Leaf Limited might be the exception or if I find some 2008 Donruss products for under $50.

SP Authentic, Masterpieces, heroes, Mayo, and Ginter are all hard signed so there is no real need to branch out from there. This might seem a bit inconsistent but there is a method to my madness.

Reminder. Today is the 27th and the 1st is fast approaching, please pay for your slots before 9am PST to keep your team(s).

No comments: