About Me

Saturday, July 11, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Football Box 10 of 12

These 5 boxes have been pretty good thus far. Flacco, Eli, Blount Patch. Things are about to get a whole lot better.

The Jerseys: Both /75
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Autos: The one you and I have been waiting for.
Photobucket
Oh wait, not that one

This one: Bla-----dow
Photobucket
Gale Sayers /10

This is a really sweet card. I know one sold on ebay for $50 just a bit ago, but to a collector like myself this is a nice card indeed. By the way, which one of the 4 cards above is a bit out of place?

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

At first I thought it was the fact three played for Kansas and one didn't. Then I thought that I might have to do with three of them playing offense vs one playing defense (Talib). But maybe it's because three of the cards are gold editions and one isn't? I don't know, I'm stumped.