About Me

Friday, July 10, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Football Box 9 of 12

Mario did a review of 2009 Upper Deck Heroes Football over at Wax Heaven. 2008 Upper Deck Heroes is just plain the best of the bunch. The autos of 2009 suck. The jerseys and patches are fine. 2008 baseball Heroes is nice, but the sticker autos killed it for me. The patches are awesome, the checklist is stellar, but the stickers look cheap in comparison. Don't get me wrong, the jerseys and patches might be the single best jersey/patch product, for the price, ever. I bust a lot of wax and I still get a thrill out of masterpieces and Heroes because of the on card autos. Don't be surprised if you see a couple cases of this stuff here over the next six months.

The Parallels: 4 low numbered parallels
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Jersey: Count Brodie of Croyle Appears again
Photobucket

The patch: You guessed it Count Brodie of Croyle
Photobucket

Upper Deck, Why do you taunt me with single color "patches"?

The Autos:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Coming tomorrow, my second favorite personal auto pull of all time.

No comments: