About Me

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Card shop update

No, I didn't forget or back out. I figured it was about time to let everyone know what's going on. My dad was going to retire in October and I was going to have him run the shop. He was going to sell coins as well. Back in June, he was laid off, that delayed his retirement plans and thus my shop timeline. I can put the shop together in 3 months as far as inventory and location. Just to clarify, the time frame has slid a bit, but I am still planning on it. The financials aren't an issue, but timing is everything.

3 comments:

beardy said...

If all else fails, I'll move out there and run it for you. Beardy's would be an excellent name for a card shop.

Motherscratcher said...

Or a strip club

HEY!!! Card Shop/Strip Club! It would be one of a kind. Gold mine.

No need to thank me.


WV: pullism - I'm sure there's a joke there somewhere.

grant said...

I'm not to far north of you at all just a jump on the 5 south so let me know if you need anything honestly. If nothing else you know you have a loyal hopefully 1st! customer right off the bat!It's worth the drive compared to the shops here! Grant