About Me

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The redemption goes to

Captain Canadia

The topps people have announced via the interweb that Tommy Hanson of The Atlanta Braves is redemption #4. It will be shipped along with your other "stuff". You know, that stuff that's only available by prescription in a couple of states. What I did is I went to the doctor and I said "doc I've got a fever and the only cure is more ginter" and the nurse said, "I'm standing here staring at collecting legend Joe Collector and if Joe Collector wants more Ginter, I say we should probably give him more Ginter."

True story, I'm crappin you negative.

3 comments:

Motherscratcher said...

The "stuff" huh?

Hmmmmmm

Hockey pucks?

Wasn't Tommy Hanson one of the goons that played with the late great Paul Newman?

stusigpi said...

He was the son of the slap shot hanson brothers.

Captain Canuck said...

Jeff, Steve, and Jack Carlson, along with Dave Hanson, are our Mount Rushmore.
and for those of you who don't know, they are real, and they really played.
The Johnstown Jets. Look 'em up.