About Me

Thursday, August 6, 2009

2007 Bowman's Best Randomization Video

Here is the List:
There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

18. Grant (paid)
6. PopStartled (paid)
10. HEB (paid)
13. The Motherscratcher (paid)
16. Captain canadia (paid)
4. You know the one that looks all crazy in his banner
12. The Motherscratcher (paid)
17. Box opener (paid)
9. Red Bird (paid)
8. Tribe Cards (paid)
15. Alex (paid)
2. Beardy (paid)
1. iamjoecollector (host)
7. White Sox Cards(paid)
5. PopStartled (paid)
11. HEB (paid)
14. Alex (paid)
3. That bearded fellow (paid)
Timestamp: 2009-08-07 06:11:27 UTC

The Video:

3 comments:

grant said...

Iv'e never done this one before so am I right in saying I was the 18th person to get in and I get the 1st pull out of each pack? Sorry I know stupid ? but I just wanna make sure I know what's going on as I watch the video.. Grant

grant said...

And Beardy I already know you wanna make fun of me if you read this so go ahead! : ) Just hope I don't pull your beloved bearded guy out of Ginter! Cuz you know I'd send to you or maybe post a shredding of the bearded guy now that would be funny! Course I couldnever do that You guys are like soul mates maybe your related and you don't know it? HEHEH J/K Grant

stusigpi said...

This is the order in which the autos are given out as they come out of the packs. Each spot is 1 auto, the Refractors and base cards will be randomly give out as well.