About Me

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Exquisite Gamble

Exquisite can't be described as anything but gamble. We all know you get 1 Rookie Patch auto.

Tier 1
Tier 2

There are 33 subjects. Tier 1 is /225 and Tier 2 are /99. The Tier 2 guys are the ones you want, no question. There are 5175 Tier 1 and 990 Tier 2 cards meaning you are 5 times more likely to pull a Tier 1. Given that this box is a leftover box my chances are even less that that to get a Tier 2. Although I don't know how many times I have pulled high odds cards at shockingly high rates in the same box or case. For example. I pulled two Xfractor autos out of 1 master box of 2008 Finest football, but I have also pulled nothing but base autos boxes at a time. Even if I buy a case 2 boxes are going to suck, more likely than not. Of course I have the other cards in the box too.

The box was shipped priority mail from Georgia today. I'll let you know when it arrives.

No comments: