About Me

Monday, August 31, 2009

September Baseball and Football Box Break 7 slots left

September Baseball Break:
3 boxes UD Icons
2 Boxes 2009 Finest
$18 per slot
$34 for 2
Pay at will

stusigpi@hotmail.com

1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - Open
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - open
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid) sorry Dan
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - Open
6. Texas Rangers - Grant (paid)
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (paid)
9. San Francisco Giants - popsartled (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators - tribecards (paid)
11. Cleveland Indians – Tribecards (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant (paid)
15. New York Mets – D Rauer (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Grant (paid)
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - Open
19. Toronto Blue Jays - tunguska(paid)
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - tunguska (paid)
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Motherscratcher (paid) except he is taking the Twins this month
24. Minnesota Twins - Gcrl (paid) except he is hoping for Dodger Lovin' this month.
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - open
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - box Opener (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs (paid)
30. Houston Astros - Open

September Football Break: Canceled!

12 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

ya took my boys away! *sigh*
I'll take the Colts then....

grant said...

I'm in on the Baseball until foe sure payment soon to come. I think I need to at least just take the rays and of course the Mariners on this one if I have any hope of joining the football break.I actually got a few Icons today and was suprised they look pretty good the GU'S are pretty small but the paralells are nice the base looks great and even the foil paralells are really nice I got a few out of /999 and a GU future foundations P. Fielder out of just a few packs. As far as finest I'm just plain addicted to them but can't afford as many as I'd like to get my hands on! Grant

stusigpi said...

I had to take the Boys away man.

Box Opener said...

Are we drafting for the choice team in the Football break? If we aren't then I'll take the Bears.

stusigpi said...

Yes we are drafting the team, but if people can send along their top choice or two, then the draft will go quicker.

darkship said...

I'm in for the Vikings

Motherscratcher said...

GCRL and I have agreed to trade teams for the September break. You know, to make everything really easy on you.

For september baseball:

Fatheritcher: Twins
GCRL: Dodgers

gcrl said...

yes, what motherscratcher said.

--David said...

Heya, I paid for the Nats for this break. Or did I mark tghat for next's month's break? Dang I have a short memory.

gcrl said...

Payment sent for the Sept baseball break.

beardy said...

Just sent payment for the Exquisite & Sept breaks.

Alex said...

Sent $$$ for Baseball and baseball exquisite break.