About Me

Friday, September 18, 2009

2008 Masterpieces Football Box a lot 1

Well the Beardmeister is going to die, just die or not:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That is a nice patch my blog reading friends. This was actually the second box I opened and the Flacco was in the first pack. In typical UD fashion, the patch cards are packed out back first. I saw the ravens logo on the back and couldn't find the name right away, the odds of it being a Mcgahee were smaller than a Flacco. I have seen a couple Flaccos on ebay but I own 3 Mcgahees and saw another one sold the other day. Anyway, I flipped it over and was psyched. Looks like a logo to me but it could be part of the small number 5 or the big number, I don't know.

2 comments:

beardy said...

Crap man, I am going to die!

That is a sweet Flacco patch card dude.

beardy said...

Oh, and it looks like that patch is part of the logo/crest, which is visible on Joe the quarterback's arm.