About Me

Friday, October 2, 2009

October Group Breaks

All Breaks done on Youtube
Paypal to Stusigpi@hotmail.com
Breaks will Occur October 2nd ish

October Monthly Baseball Break:

September Baseball Break:
1 2008 Prime cuts
4 Boxes Goodwin Champions
$18 per slot
$35 for 2
Pay at will

stusigpi@hotmail.com

1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - Cubbyblue34 (paid)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - king
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid)
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - King Felix (paid)
6. Texas Rangers - Grant (paid)
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (paid)
9. San Francisco Giants - popstartled (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators - tribecards (paid)
11. Cleveland Indians – Tribecards (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant (paid)
15. New York Mets – D Rauer (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Grant (paid)
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - White Sox Cards (paid)
19. Toronto Blue Jays - tunguska (paid)
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - tunguska (paid)
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Motherscratcher (paid)
24. Minnesota Twins - Gcrl (paid)
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - open (paid)
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - box Opener (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs (paid)
30. Houston Astros - darkship(paid)

2008 Upper Deck Premier Baseball Group Break. Follow the link for Product breakdown. Each slot is a hit, base cards get randomed. When signups close the entire list will be randomed. I am grouping by box only to show how many boxes we will need. Each slot is $33.50*, two for $66, 3 for $98. Questions? Break will occur the only question is how many boxes. I had the prices wrong it's $33.50 a slot not $35. Here is the break down. Boxes are $170 or so 6 hits = $28 per slot + $2 ish for Paypal fees and $3 for shipping. Bubble Mailers are .75. The toploaders are .25 for these size cards and shipping with delivery confirm is $2.36

Box 1
1. IMJC (host)
2. IMJC (host)
3. Beardy (paid)
4. Motherscratcher (paid)
5. Red Bird (paid)
6. Red Bird (paid)

Box 2
1. HEB (paid)
2. HEB (paid)
3. King Felix (paid)
4. Motherscratcher (paid)
5. King Felix (paid)
6. GCRL (paid)

Box 3
1. Alex (paid)
2. Alex (paid)
3. D Rauer (paid)
4.
5.
6.

Football Break
2008 Upper Deck Premier<---Product description
$27 a slot
$52 for 2
$76 for 3
Each slot is a hit, base cards get randomed. When signups close the entire list will be randomed. I am grouping by box only to show how many boxes we will need. Break will occur the only question is how many boxes.

Box 1
1. IMJC (host)
2. IMJC (host)
3. Arfmax (paid)
4. Arfmax (paid)
5. Red Bird (paid)
6. Red Bird (paid)

Box 2
1. HEB (paid)
2. HEB (paid)
3. Shane (paid)
4. Sander (paid)
5. Beardy (paid)
6.

Box 3
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

25 comments:

beardy said...

I'm in for at least one baseball slot... possibly 2.

arfmax said...

Money sent for 2 slots in 2008 UD Premier football break.

Thanks

arfmax

Motherscratcher said...

You know I'm in. The only question is how many slots. 1 for sure and probably at least 2.

Let me get back to you. I got a guy on the other line about some white walls.

Motherscratcher said...

That was for baseball, by the way. But, you probably figured that.

King Felix 4 CY said...

Put me down for 1 Premier Baseball slot...for now :D

King Felix 4 CY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Felix 4 CY said...

I will take the Pirates in Primecuts/Goodwin breaks. C'mon Roberto Clememte!

Motherscratcher said...

Just sent for the next group bleak and 2 slots in the Premier break.

I think I called it Prime cuts on the paypal thing, but you already know I'm an idiot so it probably didn't phase you much.

stusigpi said...

Mother

You screwed the pooch. Here is what you wrote:

September group break and 2 slot in Prime Cuts. Thanks - Kramer

So... September? and prime cuts. Dude I do the same thing all the time. My mouth doesn't stop long enough for me to spit out the right thing. No worries.

King Felix 4 CY said...

What happens if we pull a DNA, landmark or insect card out of the Goodwin boxes? Could I offer the whole group 5 bucks each for a RaceHorse card? lol I guess it would be randomed off, hey? Peace.

stusigpi said...

Everything like that gets randomed. People can trade cards after the break if they like.

King Felix 4 CY said...

I'll take another slot of premier, just to have an even chance:D

gcrl said...

i'm sending 51.50 (van hagar!) for the twinkies and one slot in the baseball break. thanks for hosting!

King Felix 4 CY said...

Is anyone gonna take the d-backs, rockies and astros?

stusigpi said...

Someone emailed me about the astros a week or two ago. Nothing on the Rockies and dbacks, they are still available.

Collective Troll said...

I would like to get in for a slot on Goodwin Champions. I would like the Tampa Bay Rays. I may opt for more, but I know I can afford one for now. Thanks! troll.

Alex said...

in for 2 baseball slots + the monthly break. Payment sent.

King Felix 4 CY said...

I'm paid up now for this month's breaks. I hope the premier pays off. The Goodwin will be fun, I was in a case break last night. I ended up with a Roy Halladay auto, and a bunch of angels, blue jays and twins jerseys...oh, a Kent Herbek auto...a bunch of minis and other unseen oddities. You will have fun opening these, I hope. Thanks again for everything man.

darkship said...

sent for the Royals and the Astros

beardy said...

just paid you fool.

shane said...

stusi

I pay-pal'd you this afternoon for 2 slots in the 08 premier football break. 1 slot for Shane the other for Sander.

Thanks very much. Great idea!!

Box Opener said...

Just paid for Oct. Break

beardy said...

just sent payment for 1 slot in the football break.

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Felix 4 CY said...

I will take the Diamondbacks. Goodwin is full, I think... woot!