About Me

Saturday, October 31, 2009

November Monthly Group Break

Paypal to stusigpi@hotmail.com

November Monthly Break
4 boxes 2009 Topps Chrome
2 boxes 2006 Legendary Cuts
price $18 $2 for $35


November Monthly List:
1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - drauer (paid)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks -
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid)
5. Pittsburgh Pirates -
6. Texas Rangers - Grant
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (Paid yet demanding)
9. San Francisco Giants - popstartled (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators - Open
11. Cleveland Indians – Alex (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant
15. New York Mets – D Rauer (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Grant
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - White Sox Cards (paid)
19. Toronto Blue Jays - King
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - Alex (paid)
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Motherscratcher (paid)
24. Minnesota Twins - Gcrl (paid)
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - open
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - box Opener (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs (paid)
30. Houston Astros - darkship (paid)

10 comments:

--David said...

Joe, as sad as it is to say, I am giving up my spots for the breaks. Open them up to anyone that wants them. Thanks!

stusigpi said...

No problem, any problem with the breaks so that I might improve them?

Alex said...

I am going to take 2. Add Cleveland to my list.

Payment sent via paypal

darkship said...

money sent!

arfmax said...

Joe-I would love the opportunity to vote on what is opened. This month is not very exciting, I would much rather have some 2009 SP Authentic, or even the evil Triple Threads. Personally, one of the reasons I join group breaks is for cards that I wouldn't normally bust due to price point, but Chrome or Goodwin etx are easily within range. Just my thoughts...

-arfmax

Motherscratcher said...

Oh crap dude, I still need to pay. I'll get that to you tonight when I get home from work.

gcrl said...

payment sent.

Box Opener said...

Just sent payment

beardy said...

I paid you the other day.

Mark it dude.

Motherscratcher said...

Over the line, Beardy.