About Me

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Group Breaks

We are halfway through the month and this is your early reminder that the November break will be on us before we know it.

I decided to take down the other group breaks I was planning because the breaks I have seen have been crap. I watched Stale Gum's Bowman Sterling break and saw, what I would pay, $20 worth of cards pulled. Basically he got a bunch of crap.

As I saw more and more Ballpark breaks, I noticed the same thing. There are some nice hits, but most of the cards are $4 jersey cards.

However, if anyone has a group break they want to be a part of, I will be more than happy to host it.

2 comments:

beardy said...

noticed the other day that DA has '05 Topps Pristine Legends Edition in stock. That could be fun...

King Felix 4 CY said...

I am hoping that some people will drop out..I'd really like to get better teams.