About Me

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Santa Gellman

After Gellman's looking excellent box break a couple weeks back, one card caught my eye. We don't get many Ducks in the NFL. Akili Smith, Joey Harrington (better QB than many give him credit for he played for the Lions for Pete's sake), Jonathan Stewart, Dennis Dixon, and the Coup de Gras Dan Fouts. There are others. Beaver Nation has two big stars in the Pros Chad Johnson, Steven Jackson and of course The Glove played in NBA.

Photobucket

This is a nice card. Many do not like cards of players in their college uniforms but to locals they are sometimes nice. Plus I hate the Pats so I would rather not see him in a pro uniform. Anyway, I contacted Gellman and he said if I sent him a SASE he would send it out. Thanks man. If anyone has any Duck autos they want to get rid of cheap or free let me know.

BTW, I do like the card. The sticker auto isn't the center of the card and its easily to see.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Oh man don't tell me you are a Ducky, while I have Florida Gator season tickets I am also a rather large Beaver fan!! Should be quite a game coming up for the Rose Bowl :)

Captain Canuck said...

I can't imagine what the Beavers could've done with Chad Johnson on one side and TJ Houshmanzadeh on the other if they had a quarterback other than Jonathan Smith.

Maybe they could do a "Where are they now?" on Smith