About Me

Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Monthly Group Breaks - Huge Huge hits


Blowout gave me pretty good prices on this stuff. The boxes of Ultimate were purchased from PGH Wholesale

Prime Cuts

The Second one goes to Clint BTW.

SP Authentic



Sweet Spot


Ultimate


Topps Chrome Football






Random Video

Randomizer 1
1.Red Bird <-----Winner
2.Clint
3.wikkedwood
Timestamp: 2009-12-05 09:04:53 UTC


Randomizer 2
1.King Felix <----Winner
2.Rich R
3.Steven K
Timestamp: 2009-12-05 09:05:18 UTC

5 comments:

beardy said...

You can keep the 2 Brian Roberts base cards. I already have doubles of that card. Can't believe that's ALL I would have ended up with from the baseball break. This month was pretty brutal for me.

That Peyton is beautiful!

King Felix 4 CY said...

Nice break dodgers...as for myself I got a delgado sweet spot jersey and the nice quad with griffey jeter hamilton and pujols. It saved the break, for sure. What are the odds though...2 Joe Jacksons and 3 dodger sweet spots.

Chris S said...

was really hoping for a sanchez base, looks like ill go to the bay

the sewingmachineguy said...

I think that Granderson is mine. Don't have it, so I hope so. Thanx for letting me in. Peace.

RWH said...

Ouch. Looks like my haul from both will consist mainly of Ervin Santana base cards.