About Me

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sometimes I just miss things

After sorting the group break cards I thought I would look at the Sports Collectors Monthly to see if there were any Short prints. Sure enough, Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Crabtree, Sanchez, Andre Johnson, AP, Pat White and Romo. Oh and guess who?

Photobucket

I just wasn't paying attention during the break. These must really be SP's if we only got 1 in 4 boxes.

and because I can. Here is the system in my tiny car:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

dude... diet pepsi?? really??? please tell me you're just using it as weight in the back for winter.......

Gellman said...

those variations are one per case, and Diet Pepsi tastes like Diet Coke mixed with my pee and some battery acid.

stusigpi said...

I loves me some diet Pepsi.

Tim said...

HUh? What'd you say?
Nice system.