About Me

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Come On! One More Person.

For the Upper Deck Masterpieces Football group Case break.

2008 Football 4 slots $75 a person
1. Captain Canuck
2. Darkship
3. Grant
4.
5. Me $300

Here are the rules:
2008 Masterpieces Football Case

Each slot gets a share of all base cards, all shortprints, and all black framed autos (except 1), all jerseys and black framed parallels and all of the red framed parallels that I don't need for my set. The four participants would get 1 red framed auto /10 of my choice to be randomed. You would get any printing plates.

Eseentially each participant gets:
4 Time Warps
8 Painted rookies (I can probably get you a whole set of these from my doubles)
7 Jerseys
4 autos
20 black parallels
4-5 Red Parallels


I would get all of the numbered parallels(except reds), both patches and 1 of the red autos of my choice. I would also get 1 of the black framed autos of my choice.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

if you cut my payments to half price, I could take two slots...

no? just checking.

Alex said...

When would you need payment? I may be interested have spent the money I have allocated for cards this fortnight and wouldn't be able to pay until the 27th of January.

stusigpi said...

Break wouldn't occur until some time next month. I wouldn't need payment any sooner than the 5th of February 1st.