About Me

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Redemptions that Bug me, is Upper Deck asleep at the wheel?

Has anyone received their bug redemptions yet?
10/2/2009 ENTOMOLOGY CARDS **** NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12**
2009 MLB GOODWIN CHAMPIONS -Entomology Cards Due to government regulations on shipping organic materials, these items can only be shipped within the United States. Customers redeeming these cards outside the USA will need to request a comparable replacement by contacting time2swap@upperdeck.com Check back for more details. 10/2/2009

What the hell? Almost four months later and nothing?

and it gets better. Over a year ago, I got 2 Kurt Russell letter redemptions, one auto. I redeemed them. After some months I asked for a replacement. That was almost 3 months ago.

9/27/2008 KURT RUSSELL
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN VARIED #ING CD # KR Replacement Requested 11/4/2009

9/27/2008 KURT RUSSELL
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN AUTO VARIED #ING CD #KR Replacement Requested 11/4/2009

11/5/2008 KURT RUSSELL
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN VARIED #ING CD # KR Replacement Requested 11/4/2009

2 comments:

Offy said...

I'm with ya and posted my own redemption rant today. Those etymology cards have become a giant debacle for Upper Deck. I'm dreading having to wait for a Tommy Hanson autographed Finest redemption card. It took them long enough to produce the regular cards. I hope that don't just slap shitty stickers on the cards. Anything redemption should be on-card.

beardy said...

I'm plenty pissed off about the Entomology cards myself. At this point, they'd better come in a fucking hand-carved teak box with turquoise accents.