About Me

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Running the other way

I previously commented on my hatred of people that follow the market. Those morons are currently on Ebay purchasing Chris Johnson RPA's and such as we speak. SOme people will get decent deals due to the volume available on line, however many of these are going to be bid the hell up. When I get home tonight I will post my personal contrast purchases that will illustrate my point.

Here is a little tip from your Uncle Joe Collector because he cares: In a week or two compare Blake Griffin cards to what they sold for at the beginning of the season. Then do me a favor and compare prices in a week or two to what they will be at the beginning of NEXT Season. The next couple of weeks may be the time to buy.

3 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Thanks for the tip O Wise One of the Northwest.

Captain Canuck said...

can I ask who Blake Griffin is first?

stusigpi said...

I believe he is a crickett player. Its also rumored that he throws spherical objects at peach baskets.