About Me

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The situation

on the Masterpieces Football Case Group Break

So Alex and Ric have both emailed me about the final spot. Ric wants me to get him a packer auto, which I can do out of my own collection So who wants it?

2008 Football 4 slots $75 a person
1. Captain Canuck
2. Darkship
3. Grant
4. Alex? Ric?
5. Me $300

Here are the rules:
2008 Masterpieces Football Case

Each slot gets a share of all base cards, all shortprints, and all black framed autos (except 1), all jerseys and black framed parallels and all of the red framed parallels that I don't need for my set. The four participants would get 1 red framed auto /10 of my choice to be randomed. You would get any printing plates.

Eseentially each participant gets:
4 Time Warps
8 Painted rookies (I can probably get you a whole set of these from my doubles)
7 Jerseys
4 autos
20 black parallels
4-5 Red Parallels


I would get all of the numbered parallels(except reds), both patches and 1 of the red autos of my choice. I would also get 1 of the black framed autos of my choice.

2 comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Ahhh man, we got ourselves a SITUATION!

Sorry...Jersey Shore...frying my brain...

Motherscratcher said...

I say give it to whoever leaves the keys to the brand new Porsche.


(OK that was really stupid)