About Me

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2009 Upper Deck Baseball Ultimate Group Break Randomization

NO SOUND! Sorry about the delay but I have been crazy crazy busy. Feel free to trade teams. Just post in the comments and the other person needs to confirm, or email me with the trade and I will post it. Break will not occur until the 11th when I get the boxes.

1.9. CGritz(paid)- Twins
2.5. The Mojo Hand - Diamondbacks
3.10. Thorzul (paid) - Braves
4.3. Red Bird (paid) - Cubs
5.12. Peterson (paid) - Brewers
6.4. Beardy (paid) - Pirates - Traded to Motherscratcher
7.15. Slugger (paid) - Reds
8.1. MotherScratcher (paid) - Astros
9.11. Ryan W (paid) - White Sox
10.2. HEB (paid) - Mets
11.14. Clint (paid) - Yankees
12.13. Arfmax (paid) - Red Sox
13.6. Joe (paid) - Giants
14.7. Dodgers 88 (paid) - Cardinals
15.8. RWH (paid) - Marlins
1.9. CGritz(paid) - Rays
2.5. The Mojo Hand - Mariners
3.10. Thorzul (paid) - Rockies
4.3. Red Bird (paid) - Padres
5.12. Peterson (paid) - Dodgers
6.4. Beardy (paid) - A's
7.15. Slugger (paid) - Tigers
8.1. MotherScratcher (paid) - Orioles Traded to Beardy
9.11. Ryan W (paid) - Angels
10.2. HEB (paid) - Nationals/Senators/Expos
11.14. Clint (paid) - Rangers
12.13. Arfmax (paid) - Indians
13.6. Joe (paid) - Royals
14.7. Dodgers 88 (paid) - Phillies
15.8. RWH (paid) - Blue Jays

19 comments:

beardy said...

Hey Motherscratcher old buddy, old pal...

Wanna trade me the Orioles?

slugger3469 said...

Anybody a Twins fan?

gritz76 said...

If anyone would want to work a trade out where I get the Cubbies or the Twins, I'm all ears.

slugger3469 said...

Gritz... Twins are available. make me an offer I cant refuse & their all yours.

gritz76 said...

Reds or the Rays, you pick.

arfmax said...

Dodgers 88-would love the phillies, trade for Cleveland?

-arfmax

beardy said...

Motherscratcher and I have agreed in principle to swap the Pirates for the Orioles. Pending a physical first, of course.

Motherscratcher said...

I don't need the full physical. Beardy just wants to check me for a hernia for some reason.

Motherscratcher said...

Dodgers88 - If you would rather have either the Astros or the Pirates for Philly we can work out a 3 team swap with arfmax with me getting Cleveland, and arfmax getting Philly.

beardy said...

Scrathcer, thanks for the trade. Enjoy the Clemente patch.

Mark it dude.

slugger3469 said...

Gritz, I'm OK with swapping the Reds with you.

slugger3469 said...

Tigers are also available for the right offer.

RWH said...

I doubt there will be a biter, but I'd gladly trade either Florida or Toronto.

gritz76 said...

Reds for Twins is fine by me.

slugger3469 said...

Reds for Twins is a done deal Jeff. There is no pending physical, no player to be named later.

If there's a monster pull a cold six pack would be nice, but it's kind of hard to email one of those...

arfmax said...

Dodgers 88-would love the phillies, trade for Cleveland? Or see Motherscratchers offer of Astros or the Pirates for a three-team

-arfmax

stusigpi said...

Somebody draw me a map.

gritz76 said...

Hey Redbird, want to swap something for the Cubbies?

dodgers88 said...

Guys, although the idea of a shot at a Clemente patch makes me salivate in a very Pavlovian manner, I am going to stick with my teams. Thanks!