About Me

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Masterpieces Group Case Break

I have gotten lots of emails from interested parties, but its time to get down to bidness.

So who is in?

Well, are you? There are only 4 spots not including me.
Cost is $80 a person. To give you an idea, shipping is $11 to get the cards to you and paypal fees are $2-3. So for the cost of a couple boxes you get 4 boxes worth of autos, jerseys, black framed, YSL, and red frame.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. Me (I pay half the case)

Rules:
you would get all of the basecards and shortprints, Yankees Stadium Legacy Cards (these sell shockingly well), black framed and red framed except for any that I might need for my set, which is few. You would get all of the jerseys and all of the black framed autos. You would also get any printing plates.

I would keep all of the numbered parallels, the YSL jersey card (if there was one), and any jersey/auto, patch, or patch/auto.

This offer is available to as many people that would be interested. At first blush it may seem odd, but I don't have any interest in the jersey cards and the autos I have most of them.

No comments: