About Me

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Second baseball group break

As you can imagine, I have received a lot of emails about the second break. The reason why I canceled it is that the second break is less stable than the first break, in that participants come and go. I have no idea how full the thing is going to be until just a few days before I ship things.

Second, too many participants. If each person would commit to at least two teams whether it be the same team in both breaks or more than one team in a single break I could do it.

Some of you do have multiple teams and I have tried to lessen the cost for you. The higher end breaks with less cards are easier and thats why I have mixed it up this month with ultimat, exquisite and base topps.

Also, I am going to do a finest case again this year and it is going to be a slot break. Much like last year with a couple of changes. Each person is going to get an auto or a redemption or more than one and the refractors are going to be given out in slots too. Some of you got raked over the coals last year and I don't want that to happen again.

2 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

I would take the Tigers and the Pirates in a second break.

BA Benny said...

I will take the Mets and the Marlins in the second break please.