About Me

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yet another change for March Box Breaks

Ok, here's the deal. Alex (the american one, not the aussie) sent me an email asking about a discount on having multiple teams or being involved in multiple breaks. Ask and ye shall receive.

From March Forward, for each team or break you are involved in after the first, you get a progressive discount. ONLY IF YOU PAY AT THE SAME TIME FOR ALL OF THE BREAKS.

Second team or break discount: 1.00
Third team or break: 1.50
Fourth Break and thereafter discount 2.00

If you end up paying at different times I pay the paypal fees on each payment. I can always return your multiple payments so you can pay at the same time

2 comments:

Alex said...

I take offence to being called an "Aussie". I'm an Australian, not an Aussie. Where I grew up in Australia "Aussie" had a very specific meaning which I did not fall within.

stusigpi said...

Trust me dude, in America you are an Aussie. Not a negative, just the way it is.