About Me

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Monthly Group Break Team assignments

Here is the list:

1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck
2. Oakland Athletics - Open
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - BA Benny
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - Clint
6. Texas Rangers - Plat At the Plate
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy
9. San Francisco Giants - Open
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators - Nico
11. Cleveland Indians – Alex
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant
15. New York Mets – D Rauer
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Carl Crawford Cards
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH
18. Chicago White Sox - White Sox Cards
19. Toronto Blue Jays - King
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul
21. Chicago Cubs - Alex
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - Motherscratcher
24. Minnesota Twins - Gcrl
25. New York Yankees - HEB
26. Colorado Rockies - open
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex
28. Boston Red Sox - Adam E
29. San Diego Padres - Padrographs
30. Houston Astros - Open

Those of you that have multiple teams need to pick one, some of you have. Grant needs to choose between his 3. Im assuming its going to be the mariners. Alex need to pick as well, although I think he is a Reds guy.Ok, then there are some of you that are down for the rotating months. Please comment on this post to let me know who is going to do that:

Here is a partial list of interest.
Orioles: DGreene/Beardy
Tigers: Larry is interested/Roof God has them. Roof god has already paid for May.
Phillies: Have multiple interested Parties
Mets: BA Benny has interest

15 comments:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

If Grant doesn't wants the Rays, etc., I'll bite.

beardy said...

Payment isn't due till the 15th of NEXT month, right?

Thanks for bringing back the monthly breaks. I know it's probably a real pain in your ass to pack and mail everything, and it's much appreciated.

stusigpi said...

April 15th is correct. It's really no problem, I enjoy doing the breaks just had to reset everything and get it back under control.

BA Benny said...

I am in for the Mets rotation and have D-backs this month. Is this first break for the new set up for May 1ish or is there still one before? I will send payment when the refung you sent hits the paypal act.

AJ said...

Interested if the Mariners open up

Motherscratcher said...

I'm in for the Dodgers and GCRL for the Twins (I emailed him) and we will be alternating.

However, if The Indians open up I would like to move to them and GCRL can take the Dodgers full time.

Far out.

amlsportscards said...

I know I will be behind both Beardy and Dgreene, but would love to be able to get the Orioles at some point with these breaks!! Thanks for organizing these!

darkship said...

I'll keep the Royals...God help me!

AdamE said...

I would like my Red Sox spot back if it opens up in the future.

gcrl said...

yup. what motherscratcher said. thanks jeff for doing this.

grant said...

Yes sir Mariners sorry for the Delay I didn't want to give up all three! J/K grant

Dan said...

I'm in for a Mets rotation (I guess I'll keep them first month). My first choice for a 2nd team that no one claims is the Athletics. I would also be available for a Phillies rotation and Giants rotation with whomever claims those.

Peterson said...

giants and rockies available?
having trouble deciphering

Tunguska said...

If the Cubs spot opens I will take it.

Thanks

BA Benny said...

Thanks Dan, I appreciate that.