About Me

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yeah, because outbidding someone by a $1

with 3 days to go really means you are going to win it.

Don't these people know they are just unnecessarily bidding this thing up?

Everytime I start to think collectors are smart, I see auctions like this and it blows my mind that someone would keep bidding over and over and over again. One bid, at the end, will do ya.

Anyway, I as of today have 136 2008 Masterpieces /50 Red Framed Patches in hand and added this, this and these to the stable.

1 comment:

Motherscratcher said...

I'm with you. It's so stupid. There's only 2 ways to approach it.

1. Just put in your max bid and forget about it. Come back later to find out if you won.

2. Wait until the absolute end and try to snipe it. (or use sniping software).

But to do this is just stupid.

Personally, I'f I can't be there at the end I usually just forget about it.