About Me

Thursday, April 15, 2010

May Monthly Baseball Box Busters Group Break

If I messed up the team preference, let me know. Payment due April 15th, Box Break will occur May 1st. If Payment not received then you lose your spot.

Paypal to Stusigpi@hotmail.com

1 box 2009 Ultimate Baseball
2 boxes 2007 Exquisite Baseball
1 box 2010 Topps Series 1 Jumbo Box

1. Atlanta Braves - Captain Canuck (paid)
2. Oakland Athletics - Wombat (paid)
3. Arizona Diamondbacks - BA Benny (paid)
4. Philadelphia Phillies - Arfmax (paid)
5. Pittsburgh Pirates - KB
6. Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (paid)
7. Kansas City Royals - Darkship (paid)
8. Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (paid)
9. San Francisco Giants - The Stark (paid)
10. Washington Nationals/Expos/Senators - Nico (paid)
11. Cleveland Indians – Mother (paid)
12. Florida Marlins - PopStartled (paid)
13. St. Louis Cardinals – Red Bird (paid)
14. Seattle Mariners - Grant (paid through July)
15. New York Mets – D Rauer (paid)
16. Tampa Bay Rays – Paul (paid)
17. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - RWH (paid)
18. Chicago White Sox - White Sox Cards (paid)
19. Toronto Blue Jays - King (paid)
20. Milwaukee Brewers - Thorzul (paid)
21. Chicago Cubs - Tunguska (paid)
22. Detroit Tigers - Roof God (paid)
23. Los Angeles Dodgers - GCRL (paid)
24. Minnesota Twins - bSteph (paid)
25. New York Yankees - HEB (paid)
26. Colorado Rockies - Brooklyn (paid)
27. Cincinnati Reds - Alex (paid)
28. Boston Red Sox - AdamE (paid)
29. San Diego Padres - Padretonian (paid)
30. Houston Astros - Houston Collector (paid)

Here is how the breaks are going to change:

First, There will be 1 baseball Monthly Break.
Each participant will be able to pick their team.
Each person that participated in the original Group Break gets first dibs on any 1 team they would like.
I will then open it up and you can get multiple teams after a couple days of them being open.
The budget will be increased to $540
The high end boxes will be video
The low end boxes will not be done on video.
The tiered pricing Structure will still be in effect.
Feel free to rotate persons i.e. Beardy and Dgreene on the Orioles.
The cost will be static, I will adjust the product to meet the prices at the time I order.
Payment will be due the 15th before the break. For example, if the break is scheduled for May 1st. Payment is due April 15th. No exceptions. None. Zero. Hate to be such a hard ass about this but, its the way its got to be.

Expect the following high end: Exquisite, Ultimate, Prime Cuts, Tribute, Pristine, Premier.

The low end will be a variety of newer boxes.

Comments? or Questions? 438 24%

(6)Any team newer than 1980 including the Nationals are in Tier 3 $13.75

(8)Any team newer than 1961 shall be in Tier 2 $16.75

(16) Any team older than 1961 shall be in Tier 1 $20.50

ONLY IF YOU PAY AT THE SAME TIME FOR ALL OF THE BREAKS.

Second team or break discount: 1.00
Third team or break: 1.50
Fourth Break and thereafter discount 2.00

American League
East Baltimore Orioles 1901
Boston Red Sox 1901
New York Yankees 1901
Tampa Bay Rays 1998
Toronto Blue Jays 1977
Chicago White Sox 1901
Cleveland Indians 1901
Detroit Tigers Detroit 1901
Kansas City Royals 1969
Minnesota Twins 1901
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 1961
Oakland Athletics 1901
Seattle Mariners 1977
Texas Rangers 1961

National League
Atlanta Braves 1871
Florida Marlins 1993
New York Mets 1962
Philadelphia Phillies 1883
Washington Nationals 1969 - Will be Considered Tier 3
Chicago Cubs 1870
Cincinnati Reds Cincinnati 1890
Houston Astros 1962
Milwaukee Brewers 1969
Pittsburgh Pirates 1882
St. Louis Cardinals 1882
West Arizona Diamondbacks 1998
Colorado Rockies 1993
Los Angeles Dodgers 1890
San Diego Padres 1969
San Francisco Giants 1883

19 comments:

thestark said...

Hey Jeff, first-time participant. I dream of one day getting the Orioles, but I'll take the Giants...

stusigpi said...

Thanks man, Ive got you down.

King Felix 4 CY said...

I'm not sure I understand fully, but just in case, I'd like to call the yankees.

gcrl said...

hey jeff - i think motherscratcher wants the indians now that they are open and i'll move to the dodgers. motherscratcher, what say you? either way, my payment will be made today.

Peterson said...

wow, no love for peterson this time around...how did i miss this?

Scott said...

I'll take the Indians please.

Scott said...

Oops! Just now saw that they are taken. Maybe next time!

TheBrooklynMet said...

Hey, is there any way I could still get in on the Rockies. Let me know, if so I will send paypal payment today.

Alex said...

i will go with the reds. I am not too excited about losing the cubs and Indians but...

TheBrooklynMet said...

Hey, I just sent payment. Thanks!

The Wax Wombat said...

If still available, I'll yoink the A's.

AdamE said...

I seem to remember you saying somewhere alonghte way that you were either not shipping the bas cards anymore or you were thinking bout not shipping the base anymore. Which is it?

stusigpi said...

Adam

I talked about not shipping base cards on the higher end football breaks. For example, if I did a few boxes of SP authentic, I was not going to ship 800 base cards.

These breaks are all about the base cards and will be shipped.

The Wax Wombat said...

Well, just to finish this up, I'll take the 'stros too, if still available.

BA Benny said...

I am good with the D-Backs on this one. I think Dan Agreed to a Mets Rotation with ne in the future.

grant said...

Jeff, how am I not paid? I had paid for 3 teams for the break that didn't happen and now I only have one team so I Should be ahead two teams Rangers and Rays for one month? just curious. LMK Grant

嬌琪 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

Rod said...

Jeff, I am going to drop out. After doing a cost benefit analysis, I see the cost and not much benefit. Sorry

Tunguska said...

Just noticed I snared the Cubs. Payment on its way.