About Me

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Help a Brother Out - Stadium Club First Day Production

Scott writes:

As of 5/29/2010, I need only 1 card to complete the 1993 Topps Stadium Club First Day Production Set. I am looking for #557 Don Mattingly and am willing to pay full book value for it. If anyone comes across one, please email me at mtnman661@comcast.net By the way, I have heard of only 2 complete sets since I have been collecting the cards. I also am just about done with the Football and Basketball sets as well. Scott

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Holy Crap, I am impressed!!! That had to be a hell of a set to chase! I finally got the Danny Tartabull from that set after searching for nearly 10 years. I wish I had the Mattingly for ya, but wanted to say WOW and congrats on being so close...

AdamE said...

I have a couple of the football s7somewhere. Who do you need?