About Me

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hockey Blogs, Group Breaks, and Box Breaks

Is there anyone out there that has a Hockey Blog?

Are there people out there that do Hockey Group Breaks

Is there anyone out there that does Hockey box breaks regularly?

If so please comment and let me know.

As some of you may know, I have collected Hockey for like forevers, well since 1990. I don't post about it much because of the interest level, but I am trying to change that. I'm feeling it these days.

The other thing is that I know of fieldlevelview gets some hockey product to break, but, and this is not a knock on Jason at all, his knowledge of hockey, he admits is not what it is in comparison to baseball. Are there other blogs that are sponsored by Panini and/or Upper Deck Hockey?

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

I know of a couple of sites sponsered by ITG.
The ones sponsered by Panini I know of are NOT hockey blogs, so it could get interesting.
As far as group breaks, the only hockey ones I've seen are on Old School Breaks, and forums.

thehamiltonian said...

www.hockeycardblog.com

That's my card blog.

As for sponsored, I wouldn't really call it that, I get the hockey product that would go to Freedom Card Board.

dogfacedgremlin said...

I try to be a hockey blog but I am so scatter brained that I am all over the board so I can't say that I am.

I see ITG stuff being sponsored all the time out there. I'm with the Capt. though. Panini blogs are definitely not hockey related and the Upper Deck blogs are, um..., less than desirable for the most part.

I go through spurts with wax. One month I will bust 6-7 boxes, another month 1-2, the next maybe nothing. This year I have opened a total of 14 hobby boxes, 20 something blasters, and I a handful of random packs. It isn't a lot because there hasn't been much product yet that has caught my attention.

Pat said...

Yep - have a hockey blog (igloodreams.blogspot.com) about the Penguins... since 2005. I even talk about hockey cards once in a while... though I use the mental rationale "I can use this on the blog" FAR more than I should (and far more than card topics wind up on the blog)... just don't tell my wife I said that :)