About Me

Monday, May 31, 2010

Hockey Break Randomizer

Trade at will. Trading ends June 1 at Noon. If you want to buy a team I have or trade for it, let me know. Here is the Champs Checklist. Here is the OPC Premier Checklist.


1.14. IAMJC Ducks
2.9. Dogfacedgremlin (paid) Avalanche
3.8. Dogfacedgremlin (paid) Kings
4.11. Gritz76 (paid) Thrashers to Hamiltonian
5.13. IAMJC Jackets
6.2. Old school box breaks (paid) Penguins
7.12. IAMJC Wild
8.12. IAMJC Stars
9.1. The Hamiltonian (paid)Lightning
10.5. HEB (paid) Islanders
11.1. The Hamiltonian (paid) Flames
12.4. Amlsportscards (paid) Canucks
13.10. Red Bird (paid) Panthers
14.7. Captain Canuck (paid) Flyers to IAMJC
15.3. Stephane (paid) Canadiens
16.15. IAMJC Capitals to the Gremlin - No Ovechkin, No Ovechkin!
17.9. Dogfacedgremlin (paid) Coyotes
18.3. Stephane (paid) Bruins to Captain
19.10. Red Bird (paid) Senators
20.11. Gritz76 (paid) Sharks
21.7. Captain Canuck (paid) Rangers to Stephane
22.14. IAMJC Predators
23.4. Amlsportscards (paid) Sabres
24.15. IAMJC Blues
25.13. IAMJC Devils - to Captain to OldSchool
26.2. Old school box breaks (paid) Blackhawks to captain
27.6. The Hamiltonian (paid)Hurricanes to Gritz
28.8. Dogfacedgremlin (paid) Oilers to IAMJC Come on Gretzky, Kurri, Messier, Fuhr!
29.5. HEB (paid) Leafs to Hamiltonian
30.6. The Hamiltonian (paid) Red Wings to HEB

18 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

wow. as per usual, I ended up with two teams that I could not hate more.

Philadelphia Flyers
New York Rangers

who wants 'em?

ideally looking for
Montreal
Detroit
Chicago
Calgary

but am open to others as well...

lmk. please.

dogfacedgremlin said...

Looking to trade any of the following...Yotes, Kings, or Oilers.

Stephane said...

woo-oo, I got the Habs and I'm from Montreal. Great Rondomizer.

But I pulled the Bruins, damn I hate the Bruins.

The B's are for trade.

stusigpi said...

I'll go Oilers for Caps.

thehamiltonian said...

Captain - I'll give you the Flames for either one of your teams.

Also, I would be interested in picking up the Leafs.

dogfacedgremlin said...

stusigpi...DEAL!

Still looking to unload either the Coyotes or Kings. Any takers?

Captain Canuck said...

Stephane

Rangers for Bruins???

stusigpi said...

Hamiltonian

HEB will go Red Wings for Leafs.

Stephane said...

Hey Captain,

I'll do the Bruins for the Blue Shirts.

I don't care about either team :) East rival, they can all burn in hell for all I care ...

Captain Canuck said...

okay man, Rangers for Bruins. Done.

and take care of my Montreal for me....

oldschoolbreaks said...

Captain,

Hawks for Devils? :D

Captain Canuck said...

yeah man, sounds like a plan.

stusigpi said...

Hawks for Devils done?

oldschoolbreaks said...

It's done, Jeff.

gritz76 said...

DAMMIT! I hate showing up to these things late! Anybody out there want either of my two? I could really care less who I get now that the Hawks seem to be off the market. If anyone one wants them let me know, I'm easy.

dogfacedgremlin said...

Hey Gritz, I'd take the Sharks from you if you want. I have the Coyotes and Kings for trade.

thehamiltonian said...

Leafs for Wings sounds good to me.

gritz, I'll trade the Canes for the Thrashers, if you are interested.

gritz76 said...

I think I'll hold onto the Sharks for now but I'll go through with the Canes for the Thrashers trade with Hamiltonian.