About Me

Friday, July 2, 2010

July Monthly Box Busters 2010 Topps S2 Jumbo

Atlanta Sports Cards

Jumbo boxes are clearly the way to go, if not for the 3 relics, it just seems like you get 2-3 hobby boxes worth per box.  You will see more of these in our box breaking future as prices will fall. The BowChro box will be posted as soon as it arrives from the seller.

Photobucket
The Variations should be done on old timey card stock, it would look much better.  The Berra Turkey Red is an absolutely beautiful card, I would love to have the painting hanging in my house.  Red Hot Rookie 8, I will ship this card as soon as I find out who it is.
Photobucket
These sportflic type cards are 1 per pack.  I really really like them.  I don't know if they are jumbo only.
Photobucket
Meh, not a fan of the hat logo cards.  The jersey card is a decent effort by topps.
Photobucket
Holly Bright Foil Sticker Batman.

5 comments:

Thorzul said...

I'm hoping Red Hot Rookie #8 turns out to be John Axford. No MLB cards yet, but he's 9-for-9 in save opportunities since taking over for Trevor Hoffman.

gcrl said...

pee wee! awesome.

I Don't Know....3rd Base said...

I like the Kaline card....let's make a trade!!

RoofGod said...

Forget John Axford, make #8 Brennan Boesch, he leads all rookies in HR's and Avg. possibly RBI's too though not sure.

RoofGod said...

Oh, yeah also love that Kaline another one for the collection.