About Me

Thursday, August 5, 2010

2009 Upper Deck Ultimate Football Case Interlude

Well my Joe Collectoring friends my case will arrive tomorrow. Josh from Atlanta Sports Cards sent me my tracking number as he is in Baltimore for the National.  Anyone that is there swing by and tell him that I am Joe Collector says hi.

While we wait to find out whether stale gum is correct and the Price is Right Fail Horn will sound or the ringing bell of a winner will go off.  Here is a case that was part of a group break over at Blowout.




What say you if you dropped 9 bills?

2 comments:

Charles @ Hoopography said...

I love those Ultimate Legends Auto's. I know there were some other pretty nice cards in there, but I just can't get enough of those Ult Leg Auto's. I really want the Bruce Smith, Jim Kelly and Bo Jackson of those card. High the old wish list!!!!

stusigpi said...

There is only 1 big name in the 09 checklist, marino. But they are all cool and not that Smith Kelly et al are not big names.

I hope its the last pack I open just to keep the suspense up. If you are interested in buying or trading for the one I pull, let me know.