About Me

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Announcing a new contest - and it's no joke

From now until September 15th 2010.  You can win a box, blaster, or whatever unopened product I feel like.

Its really easy to do, so open up your brain basket.

You send me a publishable box break review with pictures. Don't worry, I'm not going to beat you up for quality but I don't want to do a bunch of work to make it presentable. I post it on my site, the one I like the best wins a free box of cards or a single jersey auto from your team. It will not be a common it will be a star card.  So with the submission, let me know your favorite team and a product you would like to bust. There are prizes for:

Baseball
Football
Basketball
Hockey
and
Non-sport

Send email and links to pictures to:
jldoveror@yahoo.com
This contest is not open to bloggers that recieve more than 50 hits a day or that have more than 50 followers
Any submission becomes the property of me and you release me to use it as I like, but credit will be given.

BTW if anyone wants to slap a sponsorship on this, email me.

3 comments:

dogfacedgremlin said...

does this have to be a new, previously unpublished on our own blog, review?

stusigpi said...

Or published within the last 30 days at the most. I don't want to be posting stale reviews.

King Felix 4 CY said...

I just ordered a couple boxes of Allen & Ginter from Blowoutcards. I think I will make an entry, unless of course, laziness intervenes...