About Me

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Second Topps Jumbo Football case Break - Interest?

Here is how it works. 12 slots.

I've got 2 paid for and have access to as many as I want.

Each slot is a random assortment of inserts, jerseys, variations, autos. Essentially, everything will be distributed except the veteran base cards and base rookies. I will generate a random list and the autos will be distributed down the list, same with jerseys and inserts, million card giveaway etc.

If you want a particular base team set, let me know.

Each slot is $50. Half the cost of a jumbo box gets you all the good stuff. No need to pay until I tell you.

Break will occur September 1, 2010. I will do as many cases as there are people that sign up. This may or may not get off the ground. We will see.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

No comments: