About Me

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I was just messin with you

That is not the code for Beardy's Wieters auto.  I wanted to test out my photoshopping (MS Publisher) skills and see if I could integrate a piece of a pic into an existing scan and have it look real.  That is the code from my Dustin Keller SPA RPA.

Did anyone actually buy that I had done such a thing.  I ship all redemptions unscratched and guard them with my life from coming close to exposing the code unless a participant specifically asks me to redeem a card for them and then ship it later.  Some people live in areas where they don't want UPS and Fedex laying on their doorstep so its easier for me to ship it USPS.  Anyway....

5 comments:

beardy said...

Har har har.

Looked pretty convincing to me.

Captain Canuck said...

okay, seriously though, when do we find out who got what in the football break????

stusigpi said...

The case break or the monthly break. The case is sorted with the exception of all the base cards. The monthly football break will ot be completed until the sweet spot arrives.

Tunguska said...

Nice job.

Looks real to me.

PunkRockPaint said...

That was great!!!