About Me

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball - Lincecum, Ryan and Ichiro

Very happy with this case. See, I don't complain all the time. I ended up with 11 or so complete sets with the cards I already had. I got 33 numbered parallels. The only bummer is the expired Derek Jeter Box Topper auto. I knew I was going to get one of these when none of the in box toppers were auto'd. Anyway, here it is. If you need any of this, let me know.

First, some greens of various flavors:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some colored borders: These Lincecums are great pulls. They are very expensive cards and net a ton. I needed them for my sets and was so excited to get them.
/50, the both of them.
Photobucket
Note the Ozzie has no foil on the front. The Jeter and Jordan are huge too. Not a colored Ripken to be had:
Photobucket
oh and an Ichiro 1/1.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jerseys:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The autos: Huge pull on the Ryan, but it has some extra foil residue on the frame. It is a Super Sp though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I did get another auto but it was an expired redemption of Jeff Baker I think. Everything but the serial numbered parallels are available. The Ichiro is available too. No trades except for colored parallels I need.

3 comments:

Derek said...

I'd like a base set, email me and let me know a price.

The Dimwit said...

Hey, any chance you'd trade the Nolan Ryan auto? I don't know what I would take, but I've got several hits, serial number parallels and a 1/1 from the set available for trade; if you'd even consider it. If not, maybe we can work something out for the Roy Oswalt auto? I'll e-mail me what I've got available.

Joseph said...

an ichiro 1/1 sweet

nice case you got

finally finished the base set myself. otherwise i would buy one from you lol