About Me

Friday, February 4, 2011

From The Joe Collector Archives - 2001 Upper Deck Victory Super Bowl Relics

The Rammies!

Yes, the rams won a super bowl once upon a time with a street kid out of nowhere, Kurt Warner. Anyway, it came to my attention that Upper Deck put these game worn relics in their packs some time ago. If I recall, these were 1 per case. Yes kids back in those days jerseys were considered case hits. That dual up at the top is /100 and it's the only dual I have seen of these. I bought these years ago and paid up to $10 for each and prices vary greatly. Truly some of my favorite cards in my collection. I am not sure if I have all of them, but I haven't see any other players come available although there may be a Faulk out there.

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Card Investor said...

Great post and cool cards. Definitely a notable insert set worthy of mention.