About Me

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Chicle Auto Set Progress and a Panini Contest

BTW does anyone have any of these? Click Here

Photobucket
I need:
Stafford
Crabtree
James Laurinaitis
Beanie Wells
Knowshon Moreno
Michael Oher

Stafford is available every so often, as is crabtree.  I have seen Laurinaitis once, Wells is available is is Moreno.  I saw 1 Oher and the guy wanted $100 for it....Dude.  I have just been lazy about building this set and Masterpieces has taken priority.  BTW by tomorrow this time I should have acquired a third Roy Williams Masterpieces Patch for my third complete set.

Oh and a contest.  Yeah, go to Iamjoecollector.com and comment on this very same post over there to win all 8 of these cards. 



4 comments:

patrick said...

Nice cards. I love the site. Wish i could afford to collect a lot of these cool sets.

stusigpi said...

I just hope people like seeing them. Oddly enough, many of these sets can be completed for the cost of a few boxes. I always pick less popular releases because they are cheaper and easiier to come by.

patrick said...

I like seeing them it gives me an idea of what's out there and what I may want to go after.

flatsports said...

Very nice!