About Me

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The great thing is that I got to bust 3 cases, the crappy thing is I busted 3 cases

and ended up with a ton of cards. Here's the break down:

48 autos
48 box toppers
288 Green Parallels
144 Jerseys
3000 Basecards

The problem is that so many of the jerseys and autos are essentially a waste of time to list individually, although some people do it. Hence the team lots I listed.  You see Ebay reaches 100,000,000 times the number of hits my blog does, and I had little trouble getting participants for all but a few teams for my monthly group breaks.  Those team collectors can be fierce especially when 1 shipping charge gets most of the jersey and autos from a product that are rarely available all at the same time.  Thus the "rarity" of the lot should theoretically create demand.  If lots such as the A's or Rockies bring $5 plus shipping, I got more for the cards than I could get for them singly if I could even sell them in the first place.  Cuts down on lots, listings and number of packages I have to send out.

BTW, picked this up today: Pinot /75

6 comments:

Derek said...

nice card!

Nathan said...

Do you ever ship to Canada or is it too much of a hassle?

stusigpi said...

I ship to canada I certain cases

Matt Pederson said...

Do you combine shipping or will I pay a seperate shipping charge for each auction won?

stusigpi said...

I combine shipping.

ThingsareFunnerHere said...

Any Halladays that you haven't posted yet? Please email me if so. I will pay top dollar :-)