About Me

Sunday, May 1, 2011

2007 Masterpieces Baseball Case 8 Results

Everything is available including the Lincecum /50 parallel, Nixon 1/1 except for the other numbered parallels. The Topper auto was an expired griffey.

I didn't do to well with the parallels on this. I only needed the Gehrig Hades. I was hoping to get a couple blacks and a couple /75's but it was not meant to be. I am ordering 2 more cases tomorrow or tuesday. I will then list the spoils from those on ebay and then do 3 more final cases at the end of the month.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Wrigley Wax said...

I would be very interested in the Ramirez autograph....email me with a price if you are so inclined.

Derek said...

How much for the bordered Chipper?

Jay said...

ANy interest in moving the Gwynn? Email me.. I can do the gift thing through pay pal Wednesday..

stusigpi said...

Gwynn is available for $80, it's an ssp.

Jeanette said...

Just curious, how are you doing on the reselling of the cards from these cases? It appears that you aren't getting too many of the remaining cards you need at this point. Are you coming close to making your money back?

stusigpi said...

I do ok because I don't sell any of the numbered parallels. I get about $400 on each case back. This is the first case that I really didn't get much I needed.

These cases are break even at best even if you pull huge autos.

mmmrhubarb said...

Is the Morneau a Hades or blue linen? 'cause I have the linen...

stusigpi said...

it is the bright blue "blue steel" blue linen is dark blue /75. No numbere parallels except lincecum /50 are available.

gcrl said...

how much for the koufax and piazza?

gcrlATcomcastDOTnet

Trey J. said...

How much for the Biggio? I'm new to collecting and just I just started following your blog, loving it so far.