About Me

Saturday, May 7, 2011

2007 Masterpieces Cases 11 and 12

These were ok I suppose but the autos are an issue again. I was going to take pics of them but decided against it. Multiple Sean Henn, Andy Laroche, Michael Bourn, 1 expired Perkins redemption, Carlos Quentin, Kevin Kouzmanoff, etc.

I did end up with a full jersey set, 3 topper sets, a bunch of parallales I needed for my set and two Expired Ripken Jr. Topper Auto redemptions. That makes 9 expired Topper auto redemptions in 12 cases...75% Damn.

Anyway, The 1/1's The Griffey is a Red Linen, the Mets Championship is the Artist Proof. It has a Rainbow foil on the front instead of the normal gold.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Autos:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Expired Ripkens
Photobucket

The Parallels
Black Linen
Photobucket
Serious Black
Photobucket
Pinot
Photobucket
Blue Linen
Photobucket
Rusted, yet another Jordan and another Fisk /50. I have no less than 6 of the fisks
Photobucket
Hades
Photobucket
Blue Steel
Photobucket

No comments: