About Me

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm a Cynic and a Skeptic - Part III

Hey Jeff,

Well, after much arguing with the Post Office, they found the box. I attached a picture of the address I put on the box, can you see the problem it had with getting to you?

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with you on that as I promised to yesterday but didn't have any info to give you. As I'm writing this out I'm in the process of adding more stuff to the box that was MIA for a week.

I'll be going back to the post office in the next couple of hours and will send you the tracking number as soon as I get home. NO surprise packages this time...

To which I answered:

What was the original tracking number?  Did it have postage on it?

Jeff
What Say You?

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

this guy sounds just dumb enough to be real.

but then I give my head a shake and I feel better.