About Me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Just like with everything in my life, the saga continues.

Start at the bottome, read your way up.

Him:


Will do.

Jeff Dover wrote:


>>
>This is the first you have mentioned of the other box. I was only expecting the 2 big boxes from UPS based on what you had told me before....let me know what you find out.
>
>Jeff
>
>--- On Sat, 6/11/11, wrote:
>
>
>From:
>Subject: Re: Cards
>To: "Jeff Dover"
>Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 8:07 PM
>
>Than there's a HUGE problem with UPS that I need to address asap. That box was specifically shipped seperate based on content. Let me get to the bottom of this & make it right. I'm really frustrated, and am sure you are too.
>
>I'll get more info for you tomorrow or Monday.
>
>Jeff Dover wrote:
>
>>
>>I got 2 big boxes from UPS. These arrived Friday and were the tracking numbers that were emailed to me. The one 660 count box via USPS that arrived Thursday. That's where my count of 13,350 came from.
>>
>>There were no graded cards to be found. The first box from USPS of 660 cards had the cards that you took pictures of and sent me and were good. It was the box with all the ginter minis.
>>
>>The reason I am so disappointed is that I received thousands of cards that frankly have no value, there were a significant number of damaged cards, many cards that I specifically said I didn't want. Toppstown for one. There were base cards
>>
>>Jeff
>>
>>--- On Sat, 6/11/11, wrote:
>>
>>>>Subject: Re: Cards
>>To: "Jeff Dover"
>>Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 7:46 PM
>>
>>Jeff,
>>
>>I wanted to touch base with you check on a couple of things and also so you didnt think I was blowing you off. I've been really sick w/ a stomach bug the past couple of days and have barely gotten out of bed, much less checked email.
>>
>>If you are as disappointed as you sound, my first question is how many boxes did you get? I shipped 4.
>>
>>One of them shouldve have about 100 inserts/rookies #'d 99 or less, several hundred other inserts/rookies, a couple of PSA10 rookies and some nice gameused/patch/auto cards. That was the one I was hoping would really make you appreciate the deal. If you are really that dissatisfied, than I guess we can start talking about a return/refund.
>>
>>--- On Sat, 6/11/11, Jeff Dover wrote:
>>
>>
>>From: Jeff Dover
>>Subject: Re: Cards
>>>>Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 12:42 AM
>>
>>
>>
>>Ok after counting out a few more boxes. All of those FB boxes where the cards are in sleeves had about 425 ish per box. The ones where it was just all cards and no sleeves about 515-530. So assuming 475 average for the 26 660 count boxes and 333 for the 500 count boxes that is about 13,350 cards. Quite a few less than promised.
>>
>>Jeff

2 comments:

The Dimwit said...

Interesting, several 2 could be likely. Seems to me he might have held back that mystery box to see if you complained about the first two... or the mystery box doesn't exist and he'll claim that UPS lost it... weird that he didn't give you a tracking number for it...

dogfacedgremlin said...

I stick by my original comment.