About Me

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Major Collection Purchase

Ok, so it's not that major. It is between 15000 and 16000 inserts and rookies....for way too much money. I believe these range from 2003-2010 ish. I should get them next week and am going to sort and list on ebay within 2-3 days of getting them. If you have sepecific wantlists, team or player lists please let me know ASAP. I'll be cutting huge deals on this stuff. I am looking to sell bulk lots and will sell by team, player, whatever. You can post here or email to jldoveror@yahoo.com

13 comments:

f3070072-8cce-11e0-8d7f-000bcdcb5194 said...

Nolan Ryan, Bagwell, Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Pence, Chris Johnson, Brett Wallace, Astros prospects 2007+

Offy said...

Let me know what's in there for other Ortiz cards as well as Mike Piazza and maybe we'll do one big pile of cards.

Play at the Plate said...

Rangers...let me know. Maybe Joe Mauer too depending on what's in the lot.

Ryan Cracknell said...

If there's any Expos base cards and possibly low-end inserts, please let me know.

sportscardblog.net said...

Hey Jeff, looking for any Jon Lester I may not have. Don't have a have-list as I don't have many. Let me know what ya got.

sportscardblog@gmail.com

AdamE said...

I'm always looking for Red Sox base and Parallel cards. Not into any other kind of inserts though.

Actually I need almost all of the Masterpiece black bordered (no#) parallels from 07 and 08. I'm guessing you have every single one of them.

laf said...

Kerry Wood

beardy said...

You know I'm always looking for Orioles.

Pop Startled said...

Hanley and good Marlins, Shin Soo Choo, and serially numbered base cards from the high end stuff like Triple Threads, Ultimate, Exquisite, etc.

Chuck

shane said...

I'll take any and all Lions cards.

Thanks!

Donny said...

how much did you pay?

stusigpi said...

A LOT!

IkesCards said...

Interested in seeing what Cardinals are in that lot.