About Me

Thursday, September 29, 2011

2007 Masterpieces Case 19 and 20 - Lincecum 1/1 auto

I've posted the Lincecum already but it's worth seeing again.  It was in the first box that I opened.  I can honestly say that I had thought about pulling this card and wondered whether it was still out there.  Guess I got my answer.  When I opened the pack, and as I have said all the packs with 1/1's kind of fall apart when you open them, I saw the card and said "Holy Shit", put it down and walked away.  No, I have no idea what it's worth.

These sell for about $30 each. The Hamilton went for over $40 shipped last time.
Photobucket

Serious Black
Photobucket
Black Linen Set is now complete.
Photobucket
Blue Linen Another Lincecum
Photobucket
Pinot
Photobucket
Hades Needed the Mauer
Photobucket
Blue Steel Needed the Thomas and The Clemente - I was too slow on a Thomas when it was up on Ebay some months ago. Instead of just punching the BIN I asked the seller a question about others he might have. I lost out on 2 Clementes for around $18 each
Photobucket
Rusted - Skunked again
Photobucket
Autos - Just the decent ones
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Hanley Plate was in the same box as the Lincecum 1/1. I had a good chuckle at the Giles
Photobucket
By the way, I have never seen a Lincecum auto with the I's dotted.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Amazing. The number of cases you've busted and the hit.

I Don't Know....3rd Base said...

NICE!!!!

What are looking to get for the Verlander auto and one of the Clemente cards?