About Me

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just a few days later

A few days back I completed my 2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Pinot /75 set when Chutley magically appeared on COMC.  Last Sunday I noted an auction that appeared that purported to be a Blue Steel Gehrig /50.  So I emailed the seller to find out if it was the brighter blue Blue Steel.  He Claims that it is.  So I offered to buy the card outright.  He probably started looking around for past sales but couldn't find any so decided that he didn't want to get taken so he decided to let it ride. I explained to him that it was the last card I needed for the set.  Probably didn't believe me.  I would have givenn him $10-$15 or so.  Cost me $5.48

So, if this is what he says it is... 2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Blue Steel /50 Set....Complete.

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Nice.

Michael said...

real nice card!

Thorzul said...

Do you now consider yourself the luckiest man on the face of the earth?